Campaign Greenhouse provides campaign coaching all the way through Election Day for $250 a month or less. Until now, small, low-budget, non-targeted and down-ticket campaigns have had very little support available at a price point that makes sense. Our platform for Democratic and progressive campaigns fixes that by giving coaches and experts the tools to help campaigns quickly and easily.
We piloted our program in 2017 and this year we’re rolling out our groundbreaking online platform. We need contributors to help build the foundations for our online community. We have resources and materials indexed and ready to go; we’re seeking folks with experience handling small campaigns and solo candidates to regularly post in the online forum with the resources campaigns need and the answers to their questions.
We’re also lining up volunteer experts to be in the online community providing resources, but we’re counting on our paid Contributors to make sure there’s regular, robust content that meets campaigns’ needs.
- Be a cornerstone of the Campaign Greenhouse online community.
- About 5 times a week, post content relevant to campaigns that lines up with our values and priorities.
- Comment on posts, answer questions, engage with other users.
- A little or a lot of experience working with small campaigns.
- Tech savvy enough to quickly pick new online tools.
We also like
- People with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and justice
- People who can move at campaign speeds
- People with a background or interest in cognitive and behavioral science
- People who have gone through an online coaching program (fitness/weight loss, language learning, finances, career development)
- Folks who are helping small campaigns out of the goodness of their hearts who would like to get paid for that knowledge and expertise
- People in DC or Florida
- People who speak more than one language or are literate in more than one culture.
- Work as an independent contractor at $175/week for the first 4 weeks; track time and evaluate from there.
- Use Slack, Airtable, G Suite, and our online platform.
Fill out a quick application here. There are two quick online forms to submit. Make sure you complete BOTH forms or your application will not be complete. We’ll evaluate and reach out to the top applicants. Watch our website, www.CampaignGreenhouse.com, for how to get involved as a volunteer expert.